- Meet us : In order to discover, how we offer bespoke luxury experiences, to discerning travellers traveling across the Indian sub-continent, be it from arranging a close encounter with wildlife or a Maharaja, to a personal shopper for jewels and designer apparel to exotic therapies culled from ancient Ayurveda to specialised butler & distinctive 24x7 concierge services, do meet us at :
- September 25-28th. PATA Travel Market, Manila, Philippines.
- October 17-19th. ITB Asia, Singapore.
- November 11-16th. Pure Life Experiences, Marrakech, Morocco.
- December 03-08th, ILTM Cannes, France.
- Culture: Rani Laxmi Chundawat, author of many books on Rajasthan and perhaps one of the oldest royals at 94, reminisces the scale and intricacy of the dishes of her youth: “Each king had at least 10 cooks in his personal kitchen, members of the Wahri caste in Marwar and of the Bhoi caste in Mewar. Breakfast comprised a minimum of 10 dishes. Each king had a ‘ration’ of mewa (dry fruits). They were also assigned rotis of a particular weight, which would be served with each meal. My father, the rawat of Deogarh, for instance, had a sawa ser ki roti, which was served to him and then distributed among his retainers and their families.
- Culture: The Ramdevra Fair is the most popular fair of Western Rajasthan. The village Ramdevra is known after Baba Ramdevji, a Tanwar Rajput and a Saint who took “Samadhi” (conscious exit from the mortal body) in 1458 AD. He is venerated by Muslims also as “Ram Shah Pir”. Irrespective of their caste, creed or religious affiliations, his devotees throng the shrine dedicated to the saint. This year the fair is from 19th August 2012 till 01st September 2012.
- News: We would like to acknowledge the efforts of Wildlife SOS in their successful and daring operation in pursuit of poacher, Bheema Bawaria who has been arrested. He is believed to be responsible for many wildlife crimes throughout India, and has been wanted for several years.
- Restaurant: Now opening, Tres Restaurant and Bar in the up-market heart of South Delhi. Tres is a destination restaurant serving world-influenced modern European cuisine.
- Lounge & Bar: Radisson Blu Hotel, New Delhi, Dwarka announces Grand Opening of Zeppelin — Lounge Bar. With a contemporary and relaxing décor, Zeppelin — Lounge Bar offers a next-to-perfect let go destination and an extensive variety of exotic cocktails!
- Hotels: Step out of the urban jungle and explore your wilder side at Vivanta by Taj at Madieri, Coorg. It offers panoramic views from every room, grounds set amidst a 180 year old rainforest with over 200 species of flora and fauna, and of course, the stunning Presidential Nirvana suite.
- News: F1 fever returns to Delhi! Book tickets now.