- Shop at the RANGEELA, Goa
Sandy, a dynamic Australian living in Bali has been visiting Goa for thirty years. She started Rangeela, which means colorful in Hindi, in 1998 because she believed that Goa needed a real alternative to just hippie clothes found at the Anjuna flea market. Our concierge recommends a visit when you are in Goa.
- Dine at The Table, Mumbai
Keen to start a restaurant with a difference, husband and wife team Jay Yousuf and Gauri Devidayal found a lovely spot just a short distance from Mumbai’s quintessential sights: the charming Gateway of India and the city’s harbour. Combining their own passion for food – acquired from extensive overseas travel – with the expertise of San Francisco Bay Area’s Consultant Chef Joey Altman and Executive Chef Alex Sanchez, the couple has sought to conceptualize and create dining experience. And this experience unfolds as soon as you set your eyes on the restaurant located opposite Dhanraj Mahal. The cuisine is globally inspired and you can’t identify any dish as being from a particular region or place. It’s so simple yet flavorful.
- The Great Indian Travel Bazar GITB 2012 sets new benchmark by hosting 9043 B2B meetings registering close to 23 per cent increase in prefixed appointments. GITB 2013 will be held from April 14-16.
- Jodhpur and Nagaur once again will play the host to the World Sufi Spirit Festival. The dates for Jodhpur are from 22nd Feb - 24th Feb, 2013 and for Nagaur are 25th Feb - 28th Feb, 2013.
- The much awaited new terminal building of the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata with a capacity to handle four million passengers would be commissioned within four months from now. The modernization of the airport, including development of areas adjacent to it, helipads and renovation of a couple of airstrips.